Symptoms & Treatment
A sleep apnea diagnosis in no way means an end to someone’s driving career. The only stipulation is that drivers with a sleep apnea diagnosis must remain in compliance with treatment for recertification. Once tested for sleep apnea, and if diagnosed, a driver will be able to move forward with treatment. When compliance is reached, the driver will receive certification.
- To provide drivers with information on Sleep-Disordered Breathing and the risks associated with it
- To provide sleep testing at a competitive rate for each driver who volunteers for the program
- Anyone that tests positively for a Sleep Disorder and agrees to treatment will be provided with a quote outlining their estimated insurance co-pay and/or unmet deductible responsibility
- Discounted self-pay and financing options are available
- 24-hour answering service is provided for all drivers undergoing therapy
- Test results are reviewed by a Board-Certified Sleep Physician, who then interprets the data and makes a recommendation for treatment (if needed)
- Millions are affected each night from an array of sleeping disorders, but the good thing is you don’t have to be one of them. Put our knowledgeable staff to work for you and take advantage of our sleep disorder program today!