Aeroflow Industrial Clinics offers drivers a discounted bundle of CPAP supplies, including a CPAP machine, mask, and accessories for one price. We also have finance options available to make CPAP therapy more affordable.
We work with drivers to cover replacement CPAP supplies to help them meet the suggested replacement schedule. For patients without insurance or with high-deductible plans, Aeroflow Industrial Clinics provides the lowest manufacturer-allowed CPAP supply prices.
Aeroflow Industrial provides quality sleep apnea treatment products from a variety of trusted manufacturers. Our sleep specialists will help drivers choose the right CPAP mask for their sleeping and breathing styles. Mask types include full-face, hybrid, nasal, nasal pillow and oral masks. To determine if a mask is performing optimally, our sleep specialists will evaluate your comfort and your machine data. Our 30-day Mask Guarantee, allowing drivers to try a mask and then exchange it for a different one if they feel it was not the right fit.
Accessories such as forehead pads, chin straps, and mask liners can also be provided to customize a mask for each individual patient. It is important to remember to clean your CPAP masks daily to prevent bacteria build-up. You should also replace your masks every 90 days for best treatment results.
- Fisher & Paykel Opus
- Resmed P10
- Respironics Dreamwear
- Respironics Wisp
- Fisher & Paykel Eson
- Fisher & Paykel Simplus
- Respironics Amara View
- Roscoe Sapphire FF
- ResMed Quattro Air
DreamStation CPAP Machine
The sleek, quiet DreamStation CPAP Machine features advanced event detection and automated algorithms that anticipate and respond to individual therapy needs. The Daily Progress Feedback summary allows the user to confirm their device worked throughout the night and track nightly and weekly progress. The DreamStation CPAP also has a full color LCD screen to display hours of use trends along with a summary of the last 30 days of nights with more than 4 hours of good therapy. The machine itself is lightweight and is designed to reduce noise, making it a perfect option for travel.
- Algorithms work to automatically adjust to patient needs
- SmartRamp recognizes changes and increases pressure as needed to provide therapy during ramp time
- Controls and colorful interface at the front of the unit for enhanced visibility on nightstand
- Bluetooth, Cellular and WiFi compatible
- Durable, easy-to-connect top-mount tubing connections
- Less than 30 db noise level
- The DreamMapper App is available for download on mobile devices for customized motivational triggers to help patient stay engaged
The DreamStation Heated Humidifier is designed specifically for the DreamStation Series of Machines. This humidifier is user-friendly and offers a Standard fixed heating mode as well as an Adaptive mode, which automatically adjusts heat and moisture levels. For increased warmth, add the optional Heated Tubing.
Features and Benefits
- Adaptive Humidification Option: the humidifier can be set in “adaptive” mode to provide optimum moisture to the air while preventing condensation in the hose. There is also a fixed humidification option to maintain a certain level of heating throughout the night.
- User-Friendly Chamber Design: an easily accessible water chamber in the center of the device has a holding capacity of 325mL.
- Dry Box Technology: when used with the DreamStation machine, dry box technology works to reduce the chance of water damage by trapping water in the unit walls so it does not reach the machine and humidifier connection. The air outlet port uses a one way valve so water does not enter the machine.
- Optional Heated Tubing: adding the heated tube will decrease chances of rainout in tubing while maintaining warm air delivery to the user.
- Compatible Hose Options: the humidifier is compatible with a standard 22mm hose, slim 15mm hose or a slim 15mm heated hose.
Heated tubing is for patients who need elevated humidification exclusive of condensation. Tubing should be disconnected from your CPAP or BiPAP daily, and be hung in a clean, dry area after each use.
CPAP supplies are vital to achieving optimal sleep hygiene and comfort during CPAP therapy. Some of the supplies you will need are:
- Mask pillows or cushions
- Humidifier chambers
Although the type of CPAP supplies each patient needs will depend on their type of mask, the replacement interval for each type of supplies is the same. Replacing CPAP supplies at their scheduled times will ensure the supplies remain free of bacteria build-up and will help drivers adhere to compliance standards.
- SoClean 2
- SoClean 2Go
- SoClean Wipes
- SoClean Neutralizing Pre-Wash
- Citrus II Concentrated Cleaner
- Dreamstation Reusable Pollen Filters
- Dreamstation Disposable Ultra Fine Filters
- Dreamstation DC Power Cord
- Dreamstation 80W Power Supply
- Dreamstation Standard Tubing
- Dreamstation Heated Tubing
- Dreamstation Carrying Case